xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr' xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' High Heels & Pig Tails: Husband Gift Basket

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Husband Gift Basket



I don’t know about you, but my husband seems to be always working! He has a great work ethic and quite honestly, I think he likes the ‘guy time’. Anyway, even when he’s home he’s trying to get something done with little to no rest! SO, I made him a couch potato basket!! Silly? Maybe, but this is my not-so-subtle hint of telling him to slow down, ha! It’s a great gesture to show your man how much you care J So……grab a basket and start filling it with goodies!



Some wonderful ideas would be:

·         Dvd’s/Games/Music

·         Remote Controls

·         Snacks (i.e. chips, candy, beef jerky, sunflower seeds, etc.)

·         Beverages (i.e. beer, soda, water bottle, etc.)

·         Slippers or Warm Socks

·         Crossword Puzzles or Sudoku

·         Magazine/Book

·         Something Homemade



***If there are any more ideas out there please let me know!

And here is the link to the clip art I used. I just copy & paste to word and add a text box that says “Be A Couch Potato” you can find it here. Happy Crafting!

~Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment