~Cinderella Sunday!~
Hi All! Because it’s Sunday, I thought I’d start the blog off with something new I implemented in our home. My two girls are OBBSESSED with princesses, so what better way to convince them to help me clean? Cinderella Sunday! No not a wicked Mommy….when everything is done, they get to choose an outing as a reward (the ball) like a restaurant, movie, the park, etc. And they can dress up if they like ;) We actually have fun!
Most of these items were found at the dollar store and they cost me $5 each to assemble! The mini utility carrier, spray bottle, duster, mini hand-held broom and baby wipes (I don’t like letting them using wipes with the chemical in them). Then I had sponges and microfiber cloths here at home that I threw in extra. And you can’t forget a white glove to test dirty areas!
**Reader’s Caution: The glove is optional. It has actually seemed to backfire on me and I find my girls suggesting I re-dust over and over and over again, ha! :) Happy Cleaning!!

No comments:
Post a Comment